TIME IS LIMITED TO FILE A CLAIM – ACT NOW
Did you or a loved one suffer complications after a knee replacement from Exactech?
You may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
On February 7, 2022, an Exactech knee replacement recall notice was sent to surgeons throughout the United States, providing information about 147,732 defective and dangerous knee inserts implanted in patients since 2004. The manufacturer also provided a sample recall letter that should be sent to all individuals who may be impacted by the defective implant.
Most of this manufacturers knee implants sold since 2004 have been recalled, including:
- Exactech Optetrak CR Tibial Components
- Exactech Optetrak PS Tibial Components
- Exactech Optetrak CR Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak CR Slope Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak PS Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak HI-FLEX PS Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak Logic CR Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak Logic CR Slope Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak Logic CRC Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak Logic PS Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak Logic PSC Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Optetrak Logic CC Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Truliant CR Tibial Insert
- Exactech Truliant CR Slope Tibial Insert
- Exactech Truliant CRC Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Truliant PS Tibial Inserts
- Exactech Truliant PSC Tibial Inserts
Get Your Free Case Evaluation Today
Sign up for a Confidential Case Review to find out if you’re eligible for financial compensation.
By clicking the “SEE IF I QUALIFY” button above, you agree that you will be contacted by telephone, email SMS/Text Message (Data Rates May Apply), even if you are on a federal or state Do Not Call registry, to confirm the accuracy of the information you submit and verify if you qualify.
KNEE REPLACEMENT LAWSUITS
Knee replacements surgeries are one of the most commonly done in the United States. If you’ve experienced complications from your knee replacement, our lawyers are standing by to discuss your legal options.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) released an article in August 2015 that included key statistics about total knee replacements in the United States. The study included patients aged 45 and over from 2000 to 2010, and some of the statistics are quite remarkable:
- In 2010, total knee replacement was the most frequently performed inpatient procedure on adults aged 45 and over.
- From 2000 to 2010, an estimated 5.2 million total knee replacements were performed. Adults aged 45 and over made up 98.1% of those surgeries.
- For men, there was an 86% increase in the rate of total knee replacements from 2000 to 2010. For women, the rate almost doubled (a 99% increase) over the same time frame.
HOW OUR KNEE REPLACEMENT LAWYERS CAN HELP
While knee replacements are becoming far more common with relatively successful outcomes, there are cases where a company may have manufactured a defective implant. In those cases, it is important for you to speak to a knee replacement lawyer that can ensure your rights are protected.
For example, our knee replacement lawyers can assist you in:
- Determining whether there are other lawsuits or investigations concerning the particular knee implant you received.
- Determining your respective state’s statute of limitations – the time frame within which you need to file a lawsuit or forever waiving your right and ability to do so.
- Preserving the defective knee implant as evidence if you undergo revision surgery to remove/replace the device.
- Filing a lawsuit against the company that manufactured the defective knee implant.
PERSONAL INJURY AND CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS
A $1 billion settlement was awarded in 2002 for approximately 4000 knee and hip replacement cases involving Sulzer Medica. Such large settlements are about 8% of knee injury verdicts. Further amounts statistics show that the average settlement for a serious knee injury is $359,149 and the median $114,299.
Knee replacement is the most frequent joint replacement intervention in the US. If the implants or the surgery fail, patients are injured. A failed knee implant surgery can cause acute pain, severe injuries, physical disorders, and it also leads to the necessity of a new surgical intervention to replace the knee. This kind of situation is a risk to your health and safety and can appear as a result of:
- Medical negligence
- Defective knee implants
- Loosening of the device
- Premature deterioration
We Can Help
Our network of attorneys have been helping individuals, like you, for years.
Do I Have A Case
If you or a loved one have suffered from adverse effects from a Knee Replacement surgery, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Our team of experts has extensive experience fighting to hold Medical manufacturers and distributers accountable.
Contact us right away to set up a free, confidential and no-obligation case review. We’re ready to fight for you.
27475 Ynez Rd #708, Temecula, CA 92591