Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with Lung Cancer or Mesothelioma?
You may be entitled to Significant Compensation.
Mesothelioma is most commonly caused by exposure to asbestos. Mesothelioma is an aggressive and deadly form of cancer. Mesothelioma treatments are available, but for many people with Mesothelioma, a cure is not possible.
We Fight For Victims of Lung Cancer.
Sign up for a Confidential Case Review to find out if you’re eligible for financial compensation.
Facts About Lung Cancer
- Lung cancer has a shorter latency period and may appear 10 to 30 years after first exposure to a carcinogen like asbestos or cigarette smoke.
Facts About Mesothelioma
- Statistics about mesothelioma show that more than 80 percent of mesothelioma cases are the result of asbestos exposure.
- This cancer typically takes 20 to 50 years to develop after initial exposure to asbestos.
The earliest signs of lung cancer and mesothelioma include:
- Lung cancer
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Persistent cough
- Fever or night sweats
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Lack of appetite or weight loss
(excerpt from asbestos.com)
27475 Ynez Rd #708, Temecula, CA 92591