You May Be Eligible for Financial Compensation!
Limited Time to File Your Claim!
Have you or a loved one suffered from the Marshall Fire?
Sign up for a Confidential Case Review to find out if you’re eligible for financial compensation.
By clicking the “SEE IF I QUALIFY” button above, you agree that you will be contacted by telephone, email SMS/Text Message (Data Rates May Apply), even if you are on a federal or state Do Not Call registry, to confirm the accuracy of the information you submit and verify if you qualify.
WHY YOU NEED A FIRE LAWYER ON YOUR SIDE
Most insurance agencies have ways to twist and bend the rules so as not to pay claims; your attorney will come in handy to make sure that you get paid the full value of what your belongings were worth. We are experts in taking care of you when it comes to wildfire claims.
1. Your Property Has Been Undervalued
2. Your Claim Has Been Wrongfully Denied
3. Fire Was Started By A Non-Covered Cause
4. You Feel the Policy is Being Twisted
5. When Your Insurer Delays the Compensation
6. The Insurance Company Did Not Carry Out Any Investigations
7. Your Insurer Gives a Misleading Report
8. When Your Insurer Just Won’t Pay At All
Date of Origin: December 30, 2021
Location: Boulder County, Town of Superior, City of Louisville
Size of Fire: 6,080 Acres
Fatalities / Injuries: 2 fatalities
Destroyed Homes: 1,084
Damaged Homes: 149
Total Home Damage Estimate: $513,212,589
Destroyed Commercial Buildings: 7
Damaged Commercial Buildings: 30
Total Commercial Building Estimate: $65,979,347
Incident Period: December 30, 2021 through January 7, 2022
What's AVAILABLE FOR FIRE DAMAGE CLAIMS?
Compensatory damage awards aim to help a fire victim recover losses associated with the fire. Awards for compensatory damages vary by state, but typically include some or all of the following:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses;
- Past and future lost income;
- Past and future damages for pain and suffering;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Property damage;
- Emotional distress; or
- An award based on any disability or disfigurement that was a result of the fire.
We Can Help
Our network of attorneys have been helping individuals, like you, for years.
Do I Have A Case
If you or a loved one have suffered from the Marshall Fire, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Our team of experts has extensive experience fighting to hold insurance companies accountable.
Contact us right away to set up a free, confidential and no-obligation case review. We’re ready to fight for you.
27475 Ynez Rd #708, Temecula, CA 92591