TIME IS LIMITED TO FILE A CLAIM – ACT NOW
Have you or a loved one suffered from the New Mexico Mcbride Fire?
You may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Experiencing property and possession damage due to a fire can be one of the most distressing and devastating experiences.
Has your home or property been damaged by a fire?
Have you been physically injured in a fire?
Are insurance adjusters trying to take advantage of you during this difficult time?
We can help you navigate the complexities of your unique fire case, represent your interests, calculate the appropriate value of your damages, and help you recover the fair and full compensation you may need to move forward with your life.
What Can Be Damaged by Fire Smoke, Soot, and Ash?
Although a fire may not damage your home with its flames, it can wreak havoc with the smoke, soot, ash, and cinder it gives off, and many times the damage is not easily noticed.
These materials can cause problems with many components of your home, including:
- Heating and Air Conditioning Systems: Your heating system regulates many things in your home, such as providing warm water and so on, and usually shares ventilation ducts with your central air conditioning system if you have one. Ash and soot can block the vents and stop the systems from functioning correctly.
- Lawn and Gardens: If you have a garden or lawn, the stray ash, soot, and cinder can cause damage to the plant life you have on your property. The grass may die out or the vegetables and fruits you grow may suffocate and not grow. Shrubbery and other plants that are loaded with ash and soot or burned by falling cinders and embers may not come back or bloom again. It can be costly to replace all these crops and takes a lot of time to remove and replant.
- Personal Belongings: Smoke and ash that flows through open or cracked windows or ventilation openings into homes can damage the homeowner’s personal property, such as curtains, paintings, clothing, and rugs. It can damage the walls, rugs, and support as well.
- Plumbing Systems: Ash can be thick when a lot of it collects together in one location. It can slide into pipes rather easily, especially if it can enter your home straight through open windows. The plumbing can be compromised by ash build-up and would require a professional plumber’s services to fix the issue.
- Pools and Hot Tubs: Pools, whether above ground or in-ground, have water pumps and filters that keep the water clean and sanitary. If enough ash and soot come in with the water, the filter may get clogged or be unable to operate.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation Today
Sign up for a Confidential Case Review to find out if you’re eligible for financial compensation.
By clicking the “SEE IF I QUALIFY” button above, you agree that you will be contacted by telephone, email SMS/Text Message (Data Rates May Apply), even if you are on a federal or state Do Not Call registry, to confirm the accuracy of the information you submit and verify if you qualify.
Why You Need a Fire Lawyer on Your Side
Most insurance agencies have ways to twist and bend the rules so as not to pay claims; your attorney will come in handy to make sure that you get paid the full value of what your belongings were worth. We are experts in taking care of you when it comes to wildfire claims.
1. Your Property Has Been Undervalued
2. Your Claim Has Been Wrongfully Denied
3. Fire Was Started By A Non-Covered Cause
4. You Feel the Policy is Being Twisted
5. When Your Insurer Delays the Compensation
6. The Insurance Company Did Not Carry Out Any Investigations
7. Your Insurer Gives a Misleading Report
8. When Your Insurer Just Won’t Pay At All
McBride Fire – Wednesday, April 20, 2022 Daily Update
Cause: Under investigation
Start Date: April 12, 2022
Location: Gavilan Canyon within the Village of Ruidoso
Fuels: Timber, brush, grasses
Structures burned: 207 primary structures, multiple outbuildings
Fatalities: 2 citizens
What Legal Remedies are Available for Fire Damage Claims?
Compensatory damage awards aim to help a fire victim recover losses associated with the fire. Awards for compensatory damages vary by state, but typically include some or all of the following:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses;
- Past and future lost income;
- Past and future damages for pain and suffering;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Property damage;
- Emotional distress; or
- An award based on any disability or disfigurement that was a result of the fire.
We Can Help
Our network of attorneys have been helping individuals, like you, for years.
Do I Have A Case
If you or a loved one have suffered from adverse effects from a Cartiva Implant, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Our team of experts has extensive experience fighting to hold Medical manufacturers and distributers accountable.
Contact us right away to set up a free, confidential and no-obligation case review. We’re ready to fight for you.
27475 Ynez Rd #708, Temecula, CA 92591