Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with Lung Cancer or Mesothelioma from Asbestos exposure?
You may be entitled to a Significant Compensation.
Mesothelioma is most commonly caused by exposure to asbestos. Mesothelioma is an aggressive and deadly form of cancer. Mesothelioma treatments are available, but for many people with Mesothelioma, a cure is not possible.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation Today.
By clicking the “SEE IF I QUALIFY” button above, you agree that you will be contacted by telephone, email SMS/Text Message (Data Rates May Apply), even if you are on a federal or state Do Not Call registry, to confirm the accuracy of the information you submit and verify if you qualify.
Facts About Mesothelioma
- Statistics about mesothelioma show that more than 80 percent of mesothelioma cases are the result of asbestos exposure.
- This cancer typically takes 20 to 50 years to develop after initial exposure to asbestos.
Facts About Lung Cancer
- 90 percent of all lung cancer deaths are attributed to tobacco use.
- Lung cancer has a shorter latency period and may appear 10 to 30 years after first exposure to a carcinogen like asbestos or cigarette smoke.
The earliest signs of mesothelioma include:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Persistent cough
- Fever or night sweats
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Lack of appetite or weight loss
(exerpt from asbestos.com)
27475 Ynez Rd #708, Temecula, CA 92591