WERE YOU OR A LOVED ONE INJURED IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT?
You may be entitled to significant Financial Compensation.
We Stand Up For
Find out if you are eligible for compensation. Get Your Confidential Case Review
By clicking the “SEE IF I QUALIFY” button above, you agree that you will be contacted by telephone, email SMS/Text Message (Data Rates May Apply), even if you are on a federal or state Do Not Call registry, to confirm the accuracy of the information you submit and verify if you qualify.
We Can Help
Unfortunately, motor vehicle accidents happen every day. Many of the minor accidents, resulting in no injury, can generally be resolved through insurance companies. However, auto accidents that involve injuries and/or fatalities, may warrant the legal representation of an expert auto accident and personal injury attorney.
Working with an experienced attorney can ease your stress by taking the steps necessary to effectively prevent your case, with relevant evidence, in court. Our goal is to protect your interests, reduce your worries and strive to get you the highest compensation possible.
Auto Accident Statistics
Below are auto accident statistics compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for 2018. You can visit this link for more information.
- Over 36,000 auto accident fatalities
- Over 2.7 million auto accident injuries
- Fatality rate per 100 million vehicle miles traveled: 1.13
- California and Texas have the highest rates of car accidents and fatalities.
Steps to Take Immediately Following An Accident
- Check yourself and your passengers for injuries
- Get your vehicle to a safe area
- Call 911
- Document crash with pictures
- Exchange information
- If necessary, seek medical attention
- Report the accident to your insurance company
- Protect your rights and consult with an attorney
27475 Ynez Rd #708, Temecula, CA 92591