You May Be Eligible for Financial Compensation!
Limited Time to File Your Claim!
Bard PowerPort Lawsuit
By clicking the “SEE IF I QUALIFY” button above, you agree that you will be contacted by telephone, email SMS/Text Message (Data Rates May Apply), even if you are on a federal or state Do Not Call registry, to confirm the accuracy of the information you submit and verify if you qualify.
2023 Bard PowerPort Lawsuit Updates
May 2023: With at least 10 Bard PowerPort injury or wrongful death lawsuits currently filed in various U.S. District Courts nationwide, a petition has been filed with the U.S. Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation asking the Panel to consolidate the claims into one centralized multidistrict litigation in the Western District of Missouri.
April 2023: Several Bard PowerPort lawsuits have been filed in recent months claiming the chemical makeup of the ChronoFlex catheters used in conjunction with PowerPort™, Powerflow™, SlimPort™, and X-Port™ implantable access systems are prone to cracking, fracturing, and fissuring. Many lawsuits claim that fracturing the catheter port caused individuals to develop severe injuries and the need for emergency surgical intervention.
catheter failures seen in Bard PowerPorts
Examples of catheter failures seen in Bard PowerPorts include:
- Catheter Fracture: If the catheter breaks within the veins, pieces of the catheter may travel throughout the body and cause internal damage. Oftentimes, surgery is required to remove pieces of the catheter.
- Catheter Migration or Dislodgement: There is a possibility that the entire catheter may become dislodged, allowing it to travel throughout the body. This may require emergency surgery.
- Infections: Over time, the catheter may begin to break down. Small cracks that form on the device can cause bacteria and other pathogens to enter the body.
What Did they find in the report
The House baby food Reports found:
- Up to 91 times more than the level of arsenic deemed acceptable for adults
- Up to 69 times more than the level of cadmium deemed acceptable for adults
- Up to 177 times more than the level of lead deemed acceptable for adults
- Up to 5 times more than the level of mercury deemed acceptable for adults
We Can Help
Our network of attorneys have been helping individuals, like you, for years.
Do I Have A Case
If you or a loved one have been exposed to toxic baby food, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Our team of experts has extensive experience fighting to hold manufacturers and distributers accountable.
Contact us right away to set up a free, confidential and no-obligation case review. We’re ready to fight for you.
27475 Ynez Rd #708, Temecula, CA 92591